Thursday 3 February 2011

Russian Brides - An Alternative to Asian Brides?

So I've been doing a bit of sightseeing of Russian dating sites. So far I'm not impressed by what I've seen (well apart from the ladies in thongs, which is great!).

As far as Russian online dating goes, I'm particularly worried about sites such as City of Brides, Army of Brides and Hot Russian Brides. These sites are pretty expensive. What's more, if you do a little bit of digging you can find plenty of stories of men being ripped off or plagued by scammers met through these types of sites.

It's all horribly familiar to me. I used the Chnlove Asian dating website for a while. The site cost me a lot of money - around $400 in 6 months as it happens. I was never entirely sure whether the ladies I was writing to actually existed. To be fair I did meet a really great girl through the site. But if you do some reading about Chnlove then you get the familiar stories - fake ladies, scam ladies, in fact it's almost exactly the same as what you can read about with Russian ladies.

I'm now using Chinese Love Links. I'm impressed with this site. There are some lovely ladies on this site. Mail order brides these are not. The other day I found a Chinese woman on there with an MBA. How many MBA's are there on Plenty of Fish?

If you're looking for a Russian bride then cut out all the expensive rip off sites and try Russian Euro. The flat rate fee means you can't get ripped off by pay per minute video chat sites or have to pay $5 to read an email. All the Cupid Media sites tend to attract a much better class of lady as well. She's usually fairly well educated, and will have some sort of access to a computer. Sure there are scammers at work on these sites, but don't send money to anyone and you'll be OK. With time you'll get to spot the scammers anyway - I find that none of them are particularly imaginative and most of them copy each other's money making schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment