Wednesday 9 February 2011

Let's Login To Chnlove and See How Much This Chinese Dating Site Costs!

I've been looking for a Chinese wife for a while. I'm not totally convinced a Chinese wife for me, but that's another story. Fortunately because of my age I am in no hurry to get married. Which is just as well because if you rush into a marriage with any lady, you might end up making a big mistake.

Talking of big mistakes, my first one was to sign up to Chnlove. Man, this Chinese dating site is seriously expensive! Here's an article I've titled Chnlove Login: what to expect when you login to Chnlove. I've run a cost comparison of the two big Chinese dating sites: Chinese Love Links and Chnlove. There's no fake reviewing going on here like you'll see on many other Asian dating site guides, this article is based on my real and genuine membership experiences of each site.

Have you been ripped off by an Asian dating site? Many newbies are - it's how sites like Chnlove make their money. Comments or suggestions - add them below and help other guys avoid expensive Asian dating mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment