Wednesday 12 May 2010

My search for an asian wife

Hi all and welcome to my new blog about Asian dating websites.

Since I was a boy I've been captivated by the beauty of asian ladies. Now I've become pretty successful in my career it's time to think about settling down.

I am looking for a lovely asian girl who wants to be my wife. Will I find my special somebody? I'm not sure, but I'm sure she's out there somewhere.

This blog will record my experiences in the online dating scene. It promises to be quite a ride!

Anyway, a little about myself. I live near London in the United Kingdom. I'm in my late 30's. I have a geeky IT related job. In my spare time I'm an increasingly successful writer.

I have travelled extensively in Asia. My favourite Asian country by far is Japan, but I have also been to Hong Kong as well as mainland China.

No comments:

Post a Comment