Tuesday 7 December 2010

Chnlove Stole My Money!

I've just logged onto my Chnlove Chinese dating account only to discover that the credits I had bought on the site had been stolen from me! What a scam.

Yes that's right - my credits have expired. I'm really annoyed about this. Since I paid for my credits with Paypal, there's really no reason why virtual money should expire. I was encouraged to buy a lot of credits because there is a big discount if you buy them in larger batches.

So I've done a bit of digging, and according to the Chnlove website "According to the Terms of Service, Qpid Credit can be used for 180 days from the date of purchase. Credit older than 180 days in the Account will expire." This sucks. Really.

I'm really annoyed about this. If Chnlove was based in my own country I would be beating down a path to the door of my local trading standards office. Never mind the problems with scam ladies, dishonest ladies, rogue marriage agencies and other problems. Gentlemen - if you're looking for a Chinese bride then don't waste your hard earned money on Chnlove. It's far cheaper to take out an annual subscription to Cherry Blossoms or Chinese Love Links, then you can contact as many ladies as you want for a flat rate fee. A lot of the Chnlove ladies are also on these sites anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment